Kodiak Island photography tours, Kodiak Island fishing guide

Reservations

Kodiak Alaska reservationsAlaska photography tourswild revelation guide service trip advisor reviews

It’s very beneficial for clients to know what to expect of a trip to Kodiak. Please read our

“Planning Page” thoroughly before reserving an adventure with us.


Reservations for all trips, both those on the road system as well as remote fly-out trips, need to

be made in advance as far as possible. However, if you are seeking a spur-of-the-moment trip,

we may be able to accommodate you.


Please contact us to make a reservation or check availability.


A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to reserve your trip, and the remaining 75% balance

is due upon the start of the trip. We accept payment in the form of check, cash, or credit card.

(A 3% processing fee is added to credit card payments)


In the event of a needed cancellation, the non-refundable 25% deposit can be transferred to

another available date, another style of trip (remote or road system), or to another person.

Please note: this transfer is only valid with a 30 day prior cancellation notice.

 

To help us better assist you in planning your 2015 Kodiak Island adventure, please contact us

At anytime. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you soon!

Wild Revelation Guide Service LLC

PO Box 81, Kodiak  AK 99615

907-942-5637

wildrevgs@gmail.com

Home About Blog
© Wild Revelation Facebook Page Wild Revelation YouTube Channel

Contact:

wildrevgs@gmail.com

907-942-5637

PO Box 81, Kodiak, AK 99615

Wild Revelation Guide Service LLC

All Rights Reserved